HVAC Commissioning is the process of ensuring that the building environmental systems are designed, installed, functionally tested and capable of being operated and maintained according to the Owners operational needs.
- Document / Design Review.
- Construction schedule input.
- Installation verification
- System start-up verification
- Coordinate and witness functional performance tests.
- Supervise Test and Balance (if required)
- Assemble record drawings, O & M Manuals and HVAC installation and test documentation.
- Present Owner Staff training
For more information on Commissioning contact:
Stallings Engineering P.C.
Jeffrey M Stallings P.E. – Certified Building Commissioning Professional
33 Years of Engineering and Consulting Experience. Commercial and Industrial Mechanical Design. Plant Engineer. Process Engineer. Energy Efficient HVAC …