Testing, Adjusting and Balancing (TAB) is the process of checking and adjusting all environmental systems in a building to produce the design objectives.
This process includes:
- Balancing air and water distribution systems.
- Adjusting the total system to provide design quantities.
- Electrical measurements.
- Establishing quantitative performance of all equipment.
- Verifying automatic control system operation and sequences of operation.
- Sound and vibration measurement
These procedures are accomplished by checking installations for conformity to design, measuring and establishing the fluid quantities of the system as required to meet design specifications, and recording and reporting the results.
For more information on Independent Test and Balance Contact: